Toyota of Lewisville

Dallas, Texas 1 comment

I purchased a vehicle over 45 days ago.In the purchase agreement, Toyota of Lewisville gave me an IOU stating I would get a middle seat for our Sienna since it was sold to me as an 8 passenger vehicle.

I was told the seat would be there in 2 weeks. I waited and waited and waited....for 3 weeks. I called three times and left messages, but no one would call me back. Finally, I received a call that my tags and registration was available.

I asked about my seat and told the sales person would cell me back. I stated that I would be contacting an attorney if the call was not returned (I am a member of prepaid legal). I received a call back stating that my seat had came in and no one knew what is was for. I asked is this the leather middle seat he stated yes.

I was told I could pick up anytime. I went to Toyota of Lewisville to get my chair and tags for our fall vacation with the family.

I arrived Friday around 130 only to told that the seat that was

ordered was the captains and not leather.I am supposed to go on vacation tomorrow with my 6 children and now I will have to drive two vehicles and Toyota Lewisville is doing nothing to help me - because they are on vacation.

Review about: Purchase Agreement.

Lewisville, Texas, United States #870182

I am so sorry you had a bad experience at our store.We strive to make the car-buying process as seamless and enjoyable as possible.

We want to thank you for being loyal in the past and hope that we can make up for this in the future.If you have any questions, our general sales manager Carlton or sales manager Amit would love to help: 888-405-0115

Fraud and forgery from Toyota of Lewisville in TX

Austin, Arkansas 1 comment

On April 9th 2011, I purchased a new 2011 Toyota Camry from Toyota of Lewisville in Lewisville, TX. After hours of negotiations, I signed a contract next to my parents to finance this new car for a period of 60 months with Toyota Financial Credit Services. I left exhausted with my new vehicle that day.

A month later I receive my monthly statement from Toyota Credit Services and it says that I signed my contract for 72 months, instead of 60. I first thought that it was a simple human error. I called them and told them that I didn't sign a contract for 72 months, but 60 months. They made me aware that they had a copy of my contract for a 72 month lease that had my signature on it.

I was instantly livid. I asked for a copy of it that I received in the mail. I glanced it over, and I instantly knew that someone had forged my signature on a different contract for a longer period of time, which meant paying an extra $4,500 than what I had originally signed for. They told me I had to take it up with the dealership.

I went the next day to see Alex, the financial advisor that was helping us with all the paper work. I showed him the contract that had my forged signature on it, and all he said was that he didn't know where that came from. I was furious. He assured me that I had a contract for 60 months, and that he would get I fixed.

I was so distraught that all I could do was ball my eyes out. I was shaking, and I just stormed out of the office already planning to file a lawsuit.

Two weeks later, I received a phone call from Alex from the dealership and two check stubs in the mail. He told me that they had refunded the amount of the difference of the 2 contracts and those check stubs that I received in the mail were proof. I added up both amounts and they were only $300 shy of the amount of the two contracts. I believed him..big mistake!

Later, I found out that Alex, I presume, forged my signature a second time. He forged my signature a second time on a cancellation form in order to cancel

my insurance policies, like GAAP, life insurance, and an extended warranty on the car to get me the money refunded in my account that he said was to fix the difference between the 60 month contract and the 72 month contract.

I got ripped off twice. I want everyone to know what they did to me. PLEASE, do not shop at Toyota of Lewisville they are frauds and thieves. They took advantage of me, a college educated woman, and they will take advantage of you too. I am sure I am not the only person that this has happened to, and it won't be the last. A warning to all!! I would think that most people will not notice this has happened to them because they keep the payment amounts the same, but add on the months that you will be paying this vehicle.

Again, this can happen to anyone. Do not shop at Toyota of Lewisville! I currently have a lawsuit pending, and they know they did something wrong and they are offering money of course, but no amount of money will ever make me forgive or forget how bad they screwed me over, even after I did all the right things by reason my contract, and taking witnesses.

Review about: 2011 Toyota Camry.

Lewisville, Texas, United States #870180

We also make sure our customers are informed of any issues before the car is purchased, so hearing you were unaware of the physical damage to the car is something that should not happen.

We want to thank you for being loyal in the past and hope that we can make up for this in the future.Please follow up with our general sales manager by calling (469) 293-1717 and asking for Mark Bedell.

Toyota of Lewisville kept my down payment

Dallas, Texas 1 comment

Rene Isip's Toyota of Lewisville cheated me out of half my down payment!!

Rene Isip's Toyota of Lewisville will NEVER get a good word from me!

I have always been a believer in the Toyota product...UNTIL NOW!!!

I was shopping Toyota and Nissan both, and decided to go with the Toyota..

The morning after purchase, when I got into the truck, it smelled like the inside of a tackle box that had been left out in the heat all day. OMG!!! I also noticed that the truck had dents and scratches that I didn't notice, and wasn't told about.

On the way back to the dealer, I got a call from Bankston Nissan of Lewisville (GREAT PEOPLE THERE), stating that they had also approved me for a vehicle. After going by, I decided to take the Toyota back... Here's where everything went SOUR.

Toyota of Lewisville already knew I had been to Bankston Nissan, and was belligerent from the start.

First response from the team at Toyota of Lewisville was, Nope, sorry, your stuck with it. Deal is a deal type thing. I was under the impression that you had 72 hours to return a vehicle to the dealer if you changed your mind, not in the policy of Toyota of Lewisville. Only EVERY OTHER dealer in the DFW area.

All downhill from there. The only way i was able to terminate the contract was to call the finance company (the same finance company that Garrett Harless in finance told me I needed to lie to about the down payment in order to get approved), and tell them i would not pay for the truck. I was told then that they had sent a message to Lee Hamilton at Toyota of Lewisville, stating that the loan was not going to be approved, a message that he said...never got...sigh.

I then called Toyota of Lewisville and explained that I would be bringing the truck back, and was told then that I could have my trade, but not the down payment. After standing at the front lobby for over 20 minutes waiting on someone to help me, i decided that since I still had a key to my old truck, I would just take it over to Bankston Nissan to use as the trade there. I called Lee Hamilton at Toyota of Lewisville, and ask him when I could pick up my title and keys to my trade. He then replied.... If you weren't so retarded, you would have seen me bringing the stuff to you....BS... there was no one bringing anything.

I finally got the title and keys back. And was told today that they are going to keep $250.00 out of my down payment for a "re-detailing" fee... seriously guys...??? It wasn't detailed when I got it....

Lee Hamilton from Toyota of Lewisville is a *** in my opinion. He proceeded to tell me that he will see to it that I don't get a loan approved for anything else I intend to buy. As well as saying he could tell what kind of man I was, by not sticking to the contract... using phrases like, lets just call a spade a spade....etc..

I will continue to do anything I can to keep business away from Toyota of Lewisville, and will never own another Toyota. This is by no means, over.

But if you need a good place to buy a vehicle, go see the folks at Bankston Nissan in Lewisville, they are very professional, helpful, and shoot straight with you...

I LOVE my new Nissan Frontier by the way!!!

Review about: Purchase Payments.

Lewisville, Texas, United States #870172

I am truly sorry you did not have a great experience purchasing your certified Pilot. I can assure you that we strive for complete service and care with each of our pre-owned vehicles. Please call John Gomez, our Customer Care Director, at 626 756-3844 about this issue.